An irreverent look at motherhood and family life in a new state of normal.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Up and At 'Em

I know alot of you are going, "What the heck is Callie doing at church?"

I was there last week, the first week after giving birth. I got out to the store several times before that. I have been here and there and everywhere. Yesterday, after church, I went to Biltmore Estate with the pastor and his wife and it was a blast. OK, here's the deal with me:

1. I didn't have stitches after this birth so it has been alot easier to recover.

2. I am energized by getting out and spending time with my friends and family.

3. I may be overly ambitious about losing the baby weight. After doing it once with Abby, I know I can do it again and I'm really excited to get started. I got into my prebirth pants for church last week and my uterus isn't even down to normal size yet! Therefore, this blog may turn into a chronicle of my weight loss goals including but not limited to: exercise, food choices, weight and or BMI updates. Please feel free to suggest whatever you want but realize that I have an infant and a toddler and I don't have a double stroller. I have no money for a gym and my maternity leave ends the first part of April so I will be limited on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment