An irreverent look at motherhood and family life in a new state of normal.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

You're hiding where?!

I have seen this for years: children hiding behind their mothers or fathers and the parents pulling them out from behind and putting them somewhere else. I always thought, "Why? Just let them hide if they are shy." That's not it at all. Abby is just butt height. Grr.... When she get's behind me, which she does ALL THE TIME, she puts her face right in my butt crack! LOL! I'm laughing and freaking out like, "Kid, that is not a place for a face." Talk about being up your butt all the time...

1 comment:

  1. I know it. Since when did they decide that was a good place for their face. Sebastian still puts his there...more like his head but still. It drives me NUTS!!

    ReplyDelete