An irreverent look at motherhood and family life in a new state of normal.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Giving Mommy the Spa Treatment

The other night, Abby decided she wanted to give Mommy a bath. She got down on her knees next to the bath and after testing the temperature of the water and pronouncing it "HOT!" she got a wash cloth and washed everything on that side of my body. She then turned me around so she could do my back. She got my shoulder and cheeks and everything and it was totally cute. There was water all over the floor but she felt totally important.

Today, we put bells on the tree. She put them all on one branch and it is taking everything in me not to move them but I can't. It was her thing to put on the bells. I got to put on the bulbs and ribbon. She's getting to be such a little helper. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment