- This morning I got up after only 3 hours of sleep to the sound of the dog barking.
- Watched Andy get Abby dressed and ready for the day.
- Fed Cate
- Cleaned the kitchen so I could do the doughnuts.
- Fried the doughnuts. (they turned out amazing)
- Fed Cate several times during the doughnut thing.
- Cleaned up the flour paste Abby made when she used a dirty sponge to help Mommy clean up the flour from the doughnut thing.
- Ate way to many doughnut holes.
- Watched Andy eat his weight in doughnuts knowing that he won't gain a single lb.
- Got the kids to the baby sitter.
- Fed Cate.
- Got to class with a tray full of doughnuts to give to those in the office so I wouldn't become some freak of nature fat person on TLC.
- Taught class.
- Graded papers.
- Picked up the kids.
- Went grocery shopping.
- Made homemade meatless meatballs for dinner (take that Morning Star Farms!!!)
- Put away excess food.
- Fed Cate several more times.
- Bathed Abby after she bathed herself in sauce from the meatballs.
- Put curlers in Abby's hair.
- Cleaned up all her toys while feeding Cate again.
- Read Abby a story, kissed her baby doll goodnight, sang her a song, prayed to Jesus and told her to get to sleep.
- Fed Cate (like every hour all day...)
- Let Abby pee when she came out of her room and put her back in her bed while she protested that bed was not her thing and she had a shoe stuck on her foot.
- Finally sat for three seconds in silence before Cate started crying and Andy came home.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
One of those days...
Last night I made dough for the homemade doughnuts.
Posted by Callie at 6:34 PM