An irreverent look at motherhood and family life in a new state of normal.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Abby's Birthday

As the supposedly impending birth draws ever closer (again I say supposedly as I am having contractions but nothing to write home about and have been for a WEEK!!!!), I have been thinking about what to do about my daughters birthday. I am actually due on that day and I didn't want to have yet another non-birthday for her. It's her second one and we needed to do it up right this time. I really wanted to have a tea party so I went ahead and planned it early. We invited her friends and got food and decorations and the works. My mom is here to help me get it together for the birth and she did all the decorating, cooking and cleanup. Therefore, it turned out perfectly because she is a party genius! Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spread and cake and everything. It looks like the kids had a great time. I can't believe Abby is 2 already!

    Carol Hugelheim

    ReplyDelete