An irreverent look at motherhood and family life in a new state of normal.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Potty Training Woes

I need to preface this by saying that potty training has been going pretty well. Really well. The thing is... she has me trained. My method was to take her every half hour or so and let her do her thing. We have stretched it out to about an hour between potty trips but she is not trained. I am.

I can see her signals and get her to the potty usually on time. My friend who watches her is also attuned to the signals now and can rush Abby into the potty lickity split. It's funny. I'm not sure what will happen later but for now, this works and I don't have to buy diapers. There are minimal accidents so I say, "Train me all you want!"

1 comment:

  1. I WANT HER SOLIDLY TRAINED BEFORE SHE GETS HERE.
    PLEASE....LOL.

    ReplyDelete